Part Time Parish Administrator (closes 30 May 2019)
St Matthew’s Bethnal Green is looking for a reliable, responsible administrator to join our team. We are a Church of England parish in Central London. This is a permanent position subject to a 3-month probationary period.
This job will include:
Office space, computer and internet access are provided within the church building itself.
This post is line managed by the Rector. It is part time, for a total of 16 hours per week. This may be worked over two days, or potentially over more than two after discussion with the Rector.
Skills or Qualifications
Remuneration and Holidays
- This post will be paid £10 - 12 per hour dependent on experience
If you have any questions about this role, or would like an information conversation with the Rector about it, please ring 0208 109 0644 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this post, please send a covering letter setting out your reasons for applying and attach a copy of your CV. These should be sent to email@example.com, or posted to:
St Matthew’s Rectory, Hereford Street, London E2 6EX.
Deadline for application: 30 May 2019
Date of interviews: 13 June 2019
Are you interested in helping out at your local church? We are currently in need of the following:
- Sunday School leaders: preparing and helping with our children's club on a Sunday morning. Requires a DBS check
- Serving team members: people of all ages needed to serve at the altar during mass.
- Prayers team: helping to lead the congregation in prayers on a Sunday, both formal intercessions and offering prayer to those in need of support.
- Churchyard team: help keep the churchyard tidy and safe, locking and unlocking it
- Sacristy team members: helping prepare for services by setting up the altar, preparing books and refreshments, and tidying afterward
St Matthew\'s Row
Bethnal Green London E2 6DT
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main Sunday service is the
Parish Eucharist at 10.30am
Mass, Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer are offered most days.
See Parish Notices for more information